What makes me so much enthusiastic about hiking?

{ Posted on 11:47 PM by Admin }
Tags :
Some people say why so foolish and brainless to put yourself in such a danger, in such an isolated and dirty area. Yet, why so ridiculous to get your body soiled and dirty, make your stamina over-pressed and wasted for such a no-point activity? Here just wanna share a little bit with all of you about hiking..

At first, I came across hiking as a challenge only. But after I tried it for few times, challenge is actually a complimentary factor.. Indeed, I find something much more worthy rather than the challenge itself.

Hiking has built up my mentality. Not just building it, in fact, it develops and nurtures my mindset and character. I will always remember the hard-hitting time and tough struggle throughout the journey that I strive to climb in order to reach the top of the mountain. No matter how exhausted I am and feel desperate about it, I will put my mind closer to my goal, and focus on finding ways to overcome all the barriers during the expedition..

The same thing in my life, as I apply all those things I have gained through hiking.. I learn not to give up easily, whereas I manage to see challenges as hopes and opportunities. Yes, Challenges and Goals! They are both very good motivators. One more important thing, I am now becoming a more optimistic person compared to before. Really, this way, I feel my life is so much appreciated and meaningful..

To add up some incentives, hiking makes a lot of new friends, fosters your teamwork at the same time, makes you get closer to nature and let go all the hectic and chaos that everyone might face in their daily life..

So guys, hiking is not about proving you are strong, you are brave, you are fearless, you are great, you are cool, but it’s all about self-development, how you develop yourself into a BETTER person… Agree?

No Response to "What makes me so much enthusiastic about hiking?"

Post a Comment